Join an award winning Debt Recovery Company with over fifteen years' experience as a Debt Recovery Advisor / Collector
The successful candidate can look forward to working within an amazing environment with genuine progression and development opportunities. Furthermore, the Debt Recovery Advisor will be well rewarded for their work with a starting salary of 17-20k dependent upon experience, with an additional bonus package plus 20 days holiday and a pension scheme.
We are looking for experienced people with exceptional telephone negotiation skills who are looking to build a long-term career within an exceptional company.
Our company is extremely well respected in the Debt Recovery market and we have won many prestigious awards, including Debt Recovery Company of the year 2018. We believe we are the best – and we are looking for the best staff to join us in our next expansion phase.
Our clients are some of the biggest names in the UK, Advisors can look forward to joining a company that has a wealth of experience, training that is second to none and genuine long term career opportunities.
Our company’s workforce has grown in line with our strategy whilst retaining our culture and commitment to all our staff.
We are now looking to recruit new team members to Debt Recovery Advisors will be responsible for;
- Collecting funds on behalf of the company's clients
- Adhering to compliance regulations
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately
- Provide each customer with an excellent service
Debt Recovery Advisors will need;
- Experience working as a Collections Advisor, Collections Negotiator, Debt Collector, Customer service, Retentions Advisor, Retentions
- A clear and professional telephone manner
- A good level of education
- A positive can-do approach
How to apply
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to Marie Mitchell at email@example.com