A tale of growth
Are You Owed Money (AYOM) was established in 2014 with the aim of providing the perfect mix of successful debt collection strategies with an increasing focus on outstanding customer service. From there, the company began life as a small team with big ambition.
After a positive initial 3 years, AYOM was able to attract investment to help grow the company much further. A change of ownership alongside investment in personnel and processes sparked a rapid expansion over the following 2 years.
Since 2017, AYOM has been able to accrue several accolades and key growth indicators including:
- Becoming a BIBAs finalist 2 years running
- Winning “Debt recovery company of the year 2017” by Wealth & Finance magazine
- Winning “leaders in commercial debt recovery 2018” by Corporate Livewire
- Joining the North & Western Lancashire chamber of commerce
- Joining the Credit Services Association
- Achieving our first ever Investors In People accreditation
- Attracting our largest portfolio clients ever in the banking & not for profit sectors
Since the company’s inception, AYOM has firmly established itself as a leading debt collection agency. We’ve helped individuals and businesses across the UK and Europe recover millions.
Looking ahead, the company hopes to continue our current growth, assisting many more people and businesses with their cashflow. We are looking to do our bit for the economy by ensuring businesses are thriving and healthy.
Our mission statement is to recover your debt as efficiently as possible. Our skill set and determination matches this promise. Whether you are an individual, sole trader, SME or multinational corporation, we want to help.
We want to maintain our strong record of results driven debt collection methods while providing a satisfying, positive service experience. We have an exemplary reputation for debt recovery already as evidenced by our recent awards and nominations. We have earned this through having an amazing team, all here to achieve the best result for you.
By listening to and focusing on our client’s needs, we have established that the main areas in a business that become infected by bad debt are:
- Cash flow negativity
- Impact on own ability to pay debts
- Wasted time and costs
- Loss of reputation and brand
By acknowledging this we have developed an approach to recover your debts as efficiently as possible, alleviating these effects.