These cookies are aways active when viewing the site as they are required for the site to run. These include:
- october_session cookie - Used to store session data while viewing the site
- admin_auth cookie - This cookie is only used when a user is logged in as a admin
- cookiesetting cookie - This is used to store what cookies you want to allow
- We use Google reCAPTCHA - This is used to ensure that forms are filled in by real users. For more details see Google's policies at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=en https://developers.google.com/recaptcha
These cookies are used to allow extra functions on the site to work, such as social share buttons and trustpilot.
- TrustPilot cookies - these cookies are used by the TrustPilot API to display the trustpilot reviews on the front page
- Facebook Cookies - facebook.com datr, fr, locale, reg_fb_gate, reg_fb_ref, sb, wd. www.facebook.com are used to allow sharing of pages and articles to facebook.
- LinkedIn Cookies - .linkedin.com bcookie is used to allow sharing of pages and articles to LinkedIn.
- Twitter Cookies & local storage - .twitter.com _ga, eu_cn, guest_id, personalization_id, tfw_exp and the local storage of platform.twitter.com are used to allow sharing of pages and articles to Twitter.
Analytics data is used to help us improve the site to make it more accessable and useful to users in the future.
- _ga, _gat, _gid - these cookies are used by the google analytics API so we see data about how people use our site so we can improve it.